Many of us want to pray more, but we feel unsure of what to say. In this inspiring 365-day devotional prayer book, Jesus Listens, Sarah Young, author of the New York Times bestselling Jesus Calling, helps you come to God in all circumstances through a year of daily prayers based on the words of Scripture.
Over many years, Sarah has nurtured a deep prayer life that has strengthened her relationship with Jesus and led to the writing of Jesus Calling. She draws on that closeness with God to offer honest prayers for readers who...
- have been praying for years but long for renewed biblical insights
- want to pray God's promises straight from Scripture
- are going through difficult times
- are new to faith and not sure how to begin in prayer
- have found spiritual rest in Jesus Calling and Jesus Always
- are eager to start a meaningful new spiritual discipline
The biblical basis for each prayer in Jesus Listens is given at the end of each entry so you can continually return to God's promises in Scripture. Jesus Listens includes:
- a beautiful two-color interior
- 365 days of Bible-based prayers
- Scripture references with emphasis on words quoted directly from the Bible
- a ribbon marker to hold your place
Whether you gift Jesus Listens or pick it up yourself to establish a more consistent prayer practice, Sarah Young's words and her constant return to the Word of God will enrich your prayer life like never before. By praying Scripture through this daily devotional prayer book, you'll experience how intentional prayer connects you to God, changes your heart, and can even move mountains.
Title: Jesus Listens: Daily Devotional Prayers of Peace, Joy & Hope
By: Sarah Young
Number of Pages: 400
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2021