The Dake Annotated Reference Bible is like no other study Bible on the market. More than twenty years of painstaking research went into it. With 35,000 commentary notes, 500,000 cross/chain references and 9,000 outline headings, the Dake Bible gives you more resources for personal study than you'll find in any other Bible. Period.
Yet it's not just the number of notes, references and headings that set the Dake Bible apart. It's what those tools do for you. Thousands of passages are amplified. Obscure readings are made clear. Ancient customs are explained, along with matters of history, culture and geography. Greek and Hebrew words and idioms are handled. In addition, parables, types, symbols, allegories and figures of speech are dealt with. Dispensational issues are treated in a systematic fashion, along with hundreds of details of biblical prophecy.
In other words, the Dake Bible is the ultimate tool to help you truly understand Scripture and "rightly divide the word of truth."
- New King James Version
- 35,000 Commentary Notes
- Greek and Hebrew Word Studies
- Over 500,000 Cross-References
- 9,000 Outline Headings to Help Understand the Scriptures
- Complete Concordance with Every Bible Word
- Detailed Summary at the End of Each Book
- 8,000 Sermon Outlines
- 16,000 Articles on Every Aspect of Biblical Prophecy
- All Essential Bible Doctrines
- Bible History, Geography & Culture
- The Dispensational Plan of God